Phytoceramides to Fight the Visible Signs of Aging
Who doesn’t want healthier, younger looking skin? Women and men are slathering a wide variety of elixirs onto their skin to reverse or at least slow the signs of aging. For good reason. It is important to ensure skin is cared for properly with a quality cleansing and moisturizing regimen. But, unfortunately, that may not be enough. Quality nutrients are needed to ensure skin stays hydrated, smooth, and well nourished, which is why so many experts recommend healthy nutrition to support healthy skin. Now Phytoceramides offers an additional way to help support the skin’s health from the inside-out.
Our researchers developed Phytoceramides with key ingredients shown to help:
- Fight the visible signs of aging
- Minimize small lines and wrinkles
- Promote skin smoothness
- Increase skin hydration
Similar to ceramides, the important lipid found naturally within the body, plant-derived phytoceramides appear to help enhance the moisture within skin to help it stay hydrated and fuller looking. As people age, levels of ceramides drop dramatically, which leaves the skin looking wrinkled and rough. While phytoceramides have been a key ingredient in “anti-aging” topical products, recently, a new oral phytoceramides product has been introduced which may work from the inside-out to help smooth and hydrate dry, aging skin.
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, adults take one capsule daily.
Aging is inevitable, and as we age, our skin is the first to reveal the passage of the years. In today’s society, both women and men are searching for solutions to help their skin look smoother, softer, and more deeply hydrated, making the anti-aging market worth an estimated $122.3 billion in 2013 and expected to grow to $191.7 billion by 2019.
Phytoceramides offers a new inside-out approach to increasing hydration. In addition, it provides key nutrients shown to support skin health for an affordable, effective solution to aging, dry, discolored skin.
To formulate Phytoceramides, our researchers choose only the latest in anti-aging technology, including:
- Phytoceramide:shown in research to battle the lack of hydration, reduce age spots, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles by decreasing free radicals in the skin and helping restore skin flexibility.
- Vitamin A:a potent antioxidant, which appears to have numerous benefits for skin health, including to help reduce fine lines, increase the thickness and elasticity of skin for improved texture, and smooth out skin coloration.
- Vitamin C:another powerful antioxidant that has a significant role in the synthesis of collagen, Vitamin C is important for skin health and to reduce the number and depth of wrinkles and help skin appear smoother. In addition, research has shown Vitamin C is required to limit the damage to skin caused by UV light.
- Vitamin D:plays an important role to both protect and rejuvenate skin by supporting cell metabolism and repair as a potent antioxidant.
- Vitamin E:is the most abundant lipid antioxidant found in the skin, which helps prevent free-radical damage. It has also been shown to help support a healthy inflammatory response after UV exposure.